martes, 29 de noviembre de 2016

Summer Holidays

In summer vacations people usually get out of the city they live in and go to a beach or some place nice to avoid the heat, but I don't really like to do that. Usually I go to the beach for maybe one week and then spend all the rest of the summer vacations in Santiago, city where I live and study.
This summer is not going to be very different, I will go to Valdivia in february for a week, but then I'm staying in Santiago for the rest of the summer. I'm going with a couple of friends from university, so it'll be really fun to see each other without worrying about our studies and all that stuff.
The rest of this summer vacations I'm planning to work. Now I'm working in a candle store in a mall. My boss already gave me a lot of shifts in January, so I'll be busy working and making money to save for the future. Well, selling candles is not really difficult, and the shifts doesn't take too much of my day, so I'll be sleeping and going out with friends too, I work and study at the same time, so being on vacation, in spite if working all summer, will be very relaxing. 
I will be able to read all the books I couldn't read during this semester, I had no time to do anything very fun, because of all the classes I took and working all weekend, so I'm really looking forward to this summer vacations and for this semester to end.

















No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario