martes, 29 de noviembre de 2016

Someone I'd Like to Meet

Someone I would really like to meet is Hermione Granger, from the book series Harry Potter.
I know she's not real, but since I was little she's been one of my role models.
Shes a witch born in the United Kingndom, she's doughter of two muggles, people that are not able to do magic, both of them were dentists. She had large teeth when she was little and studies more than any of the characters in the whole series.
I really admire her inteligence, well, I admire the hard work she does to be inteligent, because she makes a great effort to have all this knoledge, is not a talent she had since she was born, it's a talent that she made herself.
In the books she's always the one that does the intelligent thing, without her Harry would have died in the first book. In fact, Harry would have survived none of the years he spent on Hogwarts without her.
I would also like to meet Harry Potter himself. I don't think he's a character that I can really "admire", because almost  all of  his archievments were thanks to his good luck and his friends, but he was my hero when I was little and he represents a big part of my childhood.
I would like to meet all the characters in this book series bcause it is my ultimate favorite. I know is not really "good literature", but I cannot picture my childhood without this books and all of it's characters.








No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario