martes, 18 de octubre de 2016

The Job I would Like to Have

I think I would like to have a job that doesn't take too much time of my life, because I like to live, not just force me to get up in the moring, be all day wasting all my energy to a job that I, for sure, won't like just to get some money that will cover some necessities that I maybe don't have. Truly, I don't want to have a job, I want to live. But apparently I can't live without a job. I would like it to be indoors, maybe in a laboratory, where I don't have to talk to people every day. 
I am taking a major on Biological Antropology, because I kind of like biology and I can't change my career, I don't know what I want to do in life, so  I prefer to just be here.
 I would really like to travel, but not all the time, I like to have determined habits and if I travel a lot I can't have that.
If I had the opportunity to live without a job I would take it, well, only if I could not depend on other's job and money.
Anyhow, the things I can do with the major I'm takig are very limited, so I think I will aim to just ascend in the job I already have, selling overpriced cadles to people who can afford buying a candle that cost 23.600
pesos.

2 comentarios:

  1. I love you! You will be in a laboratory full of cats and without humans... alive humans. I'm sure xD

    ResponderBorrar
  2. yeah it's true, a job can consume all your time and it wouldn't be a problem to do others things appart because we aren't just workers!

    ResponderBorrar