martes, 25 de octubre de 2016

Postgraduate Studies

I had never thought about studiyng after I graduate my actual carrer, in fact, I don't know what subjet related to my carrer I could study after I have my title. Taking all of that in consideration, I think I will not continue to study antropology after I graduate. But, however, if I had the money, I would like to study another career. I would love to study mathematics, I've always like math, ever since I can remember, I had the best grades of my entire generation in school when I was little. When I was sixteen my school made me choose an area to specailize for the PSU, they made me choose between history and science, I chose history. Because of that, I stopped having so many math classes, and I missed them very much. In my last year in school, there was a course that I could take while I was studying history, it was a calculus class, and I loved it. I thought about dedicating my life to math, but I wasn't sure what to do with my life when I was eighteen, I barely knew some stuff that I liked, and because of that I got in here, thinking that I could dedicate my life to archaeology. Now I know that it isn't really my area, I can't understand how the archeologists can write hundreds of papers saying nothing at all, I'm not saying that all archaeologists are like that though.
I would like to study here, in Universidad de Chile, because I already know the campus and the university in terms of courses and organization, but I could consider studying in another university.
After studying math, I think I could work being a teacher, I'm not bad a it I think, I am one of the assitants in the course of statistics and, in my perspective, I'm not so bad at teaching, at least whith people my age.

3 comentarios:

  1. I think that never it is too late to study something that you really like (at least that was my case <.<).

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Good proyect, I would also like to study the same

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I wish luck to you in your future ways, nothing is wasted time! :)

    ResponderBorrar